Tuesday 5 July 2016

Term 2 - Reflection



This term we had baking for technology and I must say it was the most fun I've had in a long time. The most difficult thing was trying not to eat the ingredients but when we melted the chocolate I asked the teacher if me and my buddy could eat the leftovers, she said yes. Another challenging part was putting in the right measurements sometimes. The melted chocolate I talked about earlier, I may have accidentally used a bit more chocolate then needed.

We started French in week 2 or 3, I can't remember. It was very interesting to learn the French language. When we started French at the start of the term I knew nothing about the language but now I know 102 words from the French dictionary. Through the 6 weeks of French I feel like I've learnt a lot from the lessons. Now I can speak french almost fluently. If I flew over to France I could probably at least ask for a piece of cheese.

P.e. has been actually one of the funnest activities this term. The game that I liked the most would have been tag-ball. If you don't know how to play, I'll show you. There is one ball, even teams and a sizable playing field. The person with the ball cannot move and has to pass to their team as the people without the ball can move until you pass them the ball. The thing I liked most was probably trapping people in the corners and tagging them.

Overall the first half of the year has been pretty good.


By Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment