Monday 4 July 2016

Alyssa's Term Reflection

I did the most learning in the Matariki topic, because when we started I only knew that Matariki was a star. At the end , I knew so much that I could fill three whole cards with information that were double sided. I found that really interesting.

I would like to learn more in PE because it is great to be able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air, also I think that it is great to be able to learn about teamwork and how to use space. I would also like to learn more science because it's really fun doing experiments and learning interesting things.My favourite experiment was the one where you filled a bottle up with white vinegar and baking soda, then you shook it up and it flew into the air like a rocket. This was my favourite because it kind of exploded.

Something I found challenging was doing speeches because it took a very long time to write and practice, and getting up in front of the whole class to present it. But even though I got through to the next round I am still excited to do it again because I like to challenge myself to do something outside of my comfort zone.

Overall I think that this has been a really good term and I have learned heaps, I hope that the rest of the year will be much the same.

By Alyssa Lambie.


No comments:

Post a Comment