Monday 4 July 2016

Georgia's Term 2 Reflection.

I enjoyed Matariki because I learned that Matariki is more than just a star. There are so many different legends. I was also interested in the many ways of people thinking what Matariki is, how it came to be and how the the legends were told. I thought that the there are so many different legends because the people who made them up would maybe be based on the way they celebrated Matariki.

I thought that speeches were challenging because I get nervous and sometimes get the giggles. Even though I like speeches I am not the best at them. I can never get the time right and I always end up shaking a lot and talking really fast. I also never get through because my timing is always just under or just at the right time.

I would like to do more P.E because you get time out of class and get fresh air. We also get to learn more games and/or skills. Also when we go outside our brains get refreshed so when we come back in all of the kids will be ready for the next lesson. I would also like to do more of Science because all of the experiments are really interesting and fun to do. We also get to write about what happened, how we think it happened and we get to draw diagrams on what the experiment looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment