Monday 4 July 2016

Kate's Term 2 Reflection

What was challenging?
Cross Country was challenging for me because I am not a very fast runner. I am not good at long distance running I over came the challenge because I just kept trying. At the end of cross country I felt proud of myself.

What was easy?
The Pobble 365 was easy for me because it was short and I do writing at home. I am also really creative so it did not take me long. I really liked how we wrote three and got to pick our favourite one I picked 'The Watchers'.

What were the benefits?
I did benefit from speeches because I had to speak infront of the class which was scary because you feel like you might mess up or everyone will laugh at you.

What I enjoyed the most?
I enjoyed doing French the most because it was fun to learn about their culture and local landmarks. The hard part for me was pronouncing the words.

Where did you do the most learning?
I did the most learning on Matariki because I got really interested and wanted to learn more. I learnt that it is the Maori New Year and has 7 different legends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment