Monday 4 July 2016

Madi's Room 12 Reflection

This term we have done LOTS in Room 12. Some of my most favourite things we did/or that happened were learning French, going to the museum and learning about the Kiribati (kid-a-bus) Islands and PE when we did large ball exercises with Miss Bradley where we learned to use space and work as a team.

The things that were challenging to me were, French because of how hard it is to learn to speak another language. Technology, because I have a memory like a gold fish, who only hold onto there memory for five seconds before forgetting everything. And Cross-country, because we had torun about 2km! And I hate running!!

I liked/my favourite thing was, French because its fun to speak another language and its really helpful for if you go to France.

No comments:

Post a Comment