Monday 4 July 2016

Term 2 Reflection

The most challenging thing was presenting my speech because heaps of people were looking at me and it felt really good to be over and done with.                            

What would I like to do more of is PE because it's fun and it's healthy for us. I'd also like to more drama like we did at the start year because I like being someone else and I love the action in it.

The benefits for PE are you can get better at running and fitness. For drama it's having fun and being someone else while having a laugh.

Overall-This term has been the best term every because one I got my speech done and I am getting better at everything.

By Devan

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well done Devan Clark very good reflection

      by Kayden

      Delete