Monday 4 July 2016

Kayden's Term 2 Reflection


What did I enjoy the most? I enjoyed science because we did the soda can jumping and chemistry rocket. the soda can jumping was awesome. When we did the rocket we had to do it fast. I observed looking at all the bubbles and the swirling water. 


What was easy? I think PE was easy because we had to tag people with a ball in tag ball and it was in a small space. The other we had to do was hit the cone so the cone falls over and we were learning to use space. 


What was challenging? speeches were challenging because I was nervous and scared and I was worried that I was going to be under time and I was. For next time I would make my speech longer and read slower. 


Overall I am enjoying the start of the year there has been a lot of easy things and a lot of challenging things. 

















4 comments: