Wednesday 1 June 2016

The Watcher


I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I was running with an egg as big as my head, my bare feat felt as if i was standing in a freezer and I was scared out of my mind!  But I had to get back to the Watcher. 

The crows that were perched on the gates had started gathering around me as soon as I left the fortress and when I kept running more and more starting following me until the was a whole swarm of them were chasing me. I had done what no one else had done before. I had stolen the Witch Kings dragon egg! The Water had foretold that only I could steal and hatch the egg.

3 days after the robbery my egg hatched and a beautiful blue dragon was now. mine to keep. The Watcher trained us in and out for three months. Together now, we were ready to take on and destroy the Witch King.

By Rylee Nattrass 

No comments:

Post a Comment