Tuesday 28 June 2016

Term 2 Refelection

This term I have covered lots of different subjects like, large ball skills, Maths, Reading, Writing and Matariki. The stuff I have learnt about Matariki is that there are 7 stars that are found in the east of New Zealand under the pot which is a another star constellation. In Reading, I have pretty much covered summarising and that is a great skill to learn. What I have also learnt is how to show sportsmanship towards other players in games But need to learn a little bit more about that.

What I found challenging was Cross Country because of having to pace myself though out the Cross Country. What I also found challenging was learning about Matariki because I knew nothing about it but learning about it has tought me how to celebrate it and some legends. In Maths, I have done lots of activites to help me get better. Something I would love to do more of is Pe, Ict and drama because it is very cool to do. Overall I think I have Improved this term because of how my maths and reading have got a lot better Since I started the year of.

                                                          After
                                                    After

                                                           Before


By Josh Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment