Thursday 30 June 2016

Term 2 Reflection Casie

 What would you like to do more of?

 I would like to do more drama because I love acting and it is a great skill to have. I think it would be cool if our class did a play together. We would do great!

What did you do the most learning at and why?

I did the most learning in math because math is not my strong subject. I learnt a lot of ways to work out my problems. Now, I have more than one way of solving something.

What did you find challenging and why?

I found word lab challenging because we just started it and I am still trying to wrap my head around it. Sometimes I wrote the word when we were just doing it on the board so then I do too many words in one day.

Overall, I enjoyed speeches because I love writing and presenting them. Not many people like them (for some reason)
so I am very lucky. Speeches help you work on speaking in front of an audience. So if you want to run for president, speeches can help with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment