Wednesday 1 June 2016

Little Thieves

I gripped my magnifying glass handle tighter and tighter. As I frantically searched high and low for my lost item. I rushed around the house and started to sprint threw the living room past our big cabinet when something caught my eye. I screeched to a holt, almost falling over. I whipped my head around and slowly walked up to the the humongous cabinet where the item had been sitting .

I reached the cabinet and I put my magnifying glass up to my eye and then everything made sense. There were little foot prints in the dust on the cabinet shelf and the outline of the item.

By now my father who was reading the newspaper was interested in what I was doing, I said I was just playing a game but this was no game!!!

Chloe Thomson



No comments:

Post a Comment