Tuesday 28 June 2016

Term Reflection

This term in room 12 we did lots of fun things like, drama, speeches, our quick writes, and cooking with Miss Munroe, that's just the stuff I liked. I liked drama because I love acting. Speeches because we learnt how to tease out our ideas, our quick writes because it was cool to use our imagination in class and cooking because it helps us to cook.

I found a couple of things challenging and a few things easy. Speeches was challenging for me because I couldn't get it up to three minutes. I also found cooking challenging because it was hard to get the measurements just right. I found drama easy because you had to read from a script that has already been written. I also found our quick writes easy because we got to write what we want.

I would like to do a lot of things more but i'll only name three. Drama because I thought it was fun to pretend to be someone else. Quick writes because I like writing made up stories. And PE because the games helped us to learn ball skills in fun ways.

By:
Vanessa Johnston.


No comments:

Post a Comment