Thursday 10 November 2016

Kate's Camp Reflection

1:What were your favourite parts of the experience and why?

One of my favourite parts was fishing because I caught the biggest fish  which I'm really proud of and
because I never caught a fish before.
My second favourite part was going to Ulva Island because I got to see lots of birds that I thought I would never see like the Weka, Bellbird and lots more. Also native plants like the Rimu Tree, Grass Tree and again lots more.

2:What do you think will stick with you?

Fishing because it was my first time and I was really excited and nervous because I thought I would not catch a fish.

3:What challenged you and how did you overcome that?

My challenge was getting to Stewart Island on the boat ride over, trying not to get sick. I over came that because I was looking at where the sea meets the sky and staying calm.

4:Did you feel well prepared for what we were going to see and do? Give examples

Yes, for tramping I had hiking boots, water bottle and lunch. Also I was prepared for fishing because I had warm clothes, lunch and sunscreen.

5:Comments:

It was such a cool place I diffenitly want to go back. All the native birds and plants I saw was wonder full.

6:Rate each of these out of 5 and give reasons

1:Accommadation 4/5 because there was not a lot of space.
2:Food 5/5 because it was really delicious and had really good menu.
3:Activites 5/5 because was really fun with lots of games plus all the stuff we did outside.
4:Parents 5/5 because they were really helpful and kind, when I got hurt they would help me by bandaging me up.
5:Teachers 5/5 because they were super nice, kind, helpful and really fun.
6:Yourself 5/5 because I tried really hard every time to finish the activities.


Published by Kate Hindle.

1 comment:

  1. I love your reflection Kate,camp was really fun! Loralye Mclean

    ReplyDelete