Tuesday 15 November 2016

Chloe Pobble

Pobble 365

I decided to get out of the house and go for a walk before dinner. So I made my way to the closest track. Passing a park and I saw the swing slightly move back and forward. I brushed the thought away trying to convince myself it was just the wind and a breeze. But in the back of my mind I truly didn't think it was. I continued walking a little further to a track entrance I walked in taking in my surroundings. It was so quiet and peaceful. Owls hooting and rabbits running up the track as I walked I heard the slight crunch of branches and gravel underneath my feet. I stopped and it fell silent, I looked at the dark scenery, the trees silhouettes that stood out the most. It was slightly scary but I tried to forget then as I was about to move forward, I heard a big 'CRUNCH' but it wasn't from me. I didn't dare turn around, thoughts raced through my head 'maybe it was just a rabbit'  'maybe it was a person just walking'  'were the coming after me' I heard it again I slowly got the guts to turn around. I saw something terrifying. A Dark silhouette was standing about 7 meters away from me, I froze. He took another step and another I turned back around and bolted as fast as could. I heard the person shout "stop"!! in the scary and most terrifying voice. I heard there foot steps fasten, he was just behind me, I ran faster and ran out of the bush into and open field filled with fog. I could hardly see anything other than a dim light in the corner of the Field which looked like a street light. I turned back around to see if I was still being chased. As I stood in the middle of the field I saw it standing at the exit to the track laughing with an evil cackle. I turn around and ran for the street light as I got closer it was more clear. I made it to the pavement and recognised the street. I was only a little way from home, I ran home and burst through the door locking it behind me....

By Chloe Thomson

3 comments:

  1. I love your pobble chloe you did a good job at writing it.
    Loralye Mclean

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your bobble Chloe it was very good Hannah

    ReplyDelete